Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fenway Lights!


On April 24th my friend Zaba and I trucked up to Boston to see the Sox play the Jays. We had standing room tickets but we both knew it would only be a matter of time before we scored something better! True to the prophecy, Roy Halladay whipped Julian Tavarez and the Sox thus creating a mass exit of the stadium around the 5th inning. As we snuck by security leading to the 1st base box seat section, we came upon two empty front isle seats( about 12 rows back ). After asking the people next to the seats if anyone was occupying them, (they said no) we decided to sit and enjoy. Thus scoring $125.00 tix for the mere price of standing...$20.00. Hey even though it was only for 3 innings or so it was worth it!!

I was extremely excited because I knew it would give me a better chance to grab some good pics of the game. It was sort of like living that dream to be down in the photographers dugout with a 800mm telephoto lens. Anyway, I'll be posting some of the pics I took as I finish processing them.
I hope you all enjoy, if there are any images you would like, contact me so I can print them for you.

Till next time,

Eric

No comments: