Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Erin and Chris

I first photographed Erin & Chris at their engagement shoot in the spring at Hamo. I'm so glad we did because it gave me a chance to get to know them and to get them comfortable with the camera. On the BIG DAY, Erin & Chris were naturals, I didn't have to say one word to them all day, they knew what to do! We had a beautiful day, sunny, 75 degrees and a light breeze. You couldn't ask for better weather.



This is my new favorite custom LR preset, I call it "BLUE SASS"


We got to shoot in a church for a change, I love the emotion and atmosphere you can capture. I always recommend to my bride and grooms, if you can, have at least 3 separate places you will be on your wedding day(i.e getting ready spot, church, or separate location and then reception). It just seems to give a little more variety and different scenarios.




1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

These are gorgeous! I LOVE the elevator shot . . . your style is fabulous!