Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Engaged!!!










I had the pleasure of hanging out with Carrie and TJ this past Sunday in Durham, CT. for their engagement shoot. We had a blast to say the least! They didn't need any time to warm up, they were ready to go. I lived in Durham for 4 years so they were very trusting in me as far as a guide around town. We even snuck a little tasty treat from the orchard (I can't show those images, they could be used for evidence:).

This time of year, there aren't too many places in CT with this old country charm! Needless to say, they were willing and able, TJ even climbed up a guard rail with a previously broken leg, what a trooper.

All in all it was a great shoot. I got to hang with cool people, smell some fresh air and catch some sun! The wedding in June should be awesome!

6 comments:

Jean Molodetz said...

NICE! love the fence/guardrail shots eric.

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Jean!

Justin Marantz said...

ooh these are awesome! I especially love the one of her sitting on the fence!

and I love the "BLOG" letters in your header!

(this is actually Mary)
M:)

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Mary! I appreciate the compliment!

*the mama said...

hey sir -

dig the pics.

i'm liking the first one...

see you and the fam in 6 days...

Unknown said...

Great shots. I have to agree that the shot with her on the fence with her legs around him is fantastic!