Sunday, November 18, 2007

We Won!!! "Best In Show"

Wow! Are display for the Bosco Bridal Fair at the Sheraton in Stamford won best in show! How exciting is that!! We won a free invite to another Bosco show for 2008, a $500. value! Of course I forgot my camera to take pics but Lisa from Salon Wayne was nice enough to take one for me! I'll post them as soon as she sends them to me! Thank you to all of the other vendors who voted for us!

I can't forget to give almost all the credit to my awesome friends and killer designers John & Kim Cottle from Cottle Multi-Media in Va. With out these guys, I don't know what I would do!

I'd like to thank all the brides and grooms - to - be who took the time to stop by and say hello! It was a pleasure meeting with all of you. I look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best on all the rest of your planning. Remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or drop us an email.

No comments: