Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sarah and Kurt's Harkness/Mystic Connection

Meet Sarah and Kurt! Last week we spent a few hours down at Harkness Memorial Park taking in the beautiful day. Harkness is such an amazing place, a photographer's and bride's dream if you will. My one complaint if any is that it is so big (200 acres) it can take all day to hit the whole park. We decided to take the short route then head over to Mystic for a quick session and an awesome dinner at Rice, Spice, Noodles.

These two were tearing it up the lens all over the place. Here's a few from the day.





All my Brides have been rockin the shades lately! I'm loving it though!


The famous draw bridge of Mystic.
Sarah was a magnet to the beautiful golden sun light. I'd say she wears it well :)

I love Sarah's eyes in this one.
Okay, so I told Sarah I thought she looked like a young Meg Ryan. C'mon, seriously!
Kurt looking all stellar.
Gotta love the shades.

15 comments:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Eric--these are great! First of all--I was thinking to myself--"Wow--she looks an awful lot like Meg Ryan" and then I scrolled down and read your comment. She really does! She must hear that all the time. Love the shot fro the park where they are kissing on the bench and the tree hangs down above them. Perfect.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Eric, awesome job on these! It is so interesting to see how differently we all see (we were just at Harkness yesterda). I really love how you captured it! The one where the couple is up on the rock is one of my favorites and the field of flowers that we never found! Really awesome job!!

Sarah McCoy Photography said...

I love the one of the two of them under the tree. What a cool look. Great job on these

P.S.- The second to last one in the set looks like Kurt has thought bubbles :)

*the mama said...

these are super!

Bri said...

Eric these are stunning. I especially love the 3rd and 5th photos and the post production is great :)

Eric Foley said...

Hey Sarah, I thought the same thing too! Thought bubbles lol.

Andi Walpurgis said...

great job as usual...love her eyes and you captured them perfectly...

ohana photographers said...

the mystic drawbridge shot is bomb sauce!

Bri said...

I've already commented on these, but I came back tonight to see if you had anything new up and was looking through these again - I just wanted to say (again) how awesome this session is. You have beautiful composition and vision!

Cheryl said...

These are great Eric!! They're a great vintage looking couple and you captured that feeling in them. Beautiful!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

i am LOVING this post. Huge fan of the last few in the series and lovin' the light and sunglasses in this post. Yummy!!

Krista Photography said...

These are awesome! You totally captured them perfectly!!

Stacy Cross said...

Sweet, sweet! Loving the sun and the artsy ways you worked it! Adorable couple!

Cory Lane Anderson said...

Thanks for your comment!! I love your work!! I'm thoroughly enjoying the world of photography blogging!

tony said...

cool shots Eric! unique feel!