Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rachel & Kevin, New Haven Style (this ain't no Pepe's either)

1st off let me say Kevin and Rachel totally blew it up! 2nd, New Haven is really really my new fave place to shoot. I'd give you a 3rd but I don't have anything left at 12:14 am, sorry.

As the story goes, I first met Rachel and Kevin last year and from the first minute we started talking, we hit it off. When Rachel told me her and Kevin were Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Eagles fan, I almost hit the floor. I thought I was the only sucker in CT to like both of those teams.

So last week we headed down to New Haven to do some exploring and we came across some awesome graffiti. I have so much respect for these artist (when it's done tastefully of course) for there precision and creativity. So naturally, you know we had to get down with some of that. These two were total rock stars to say the least. We had a blast and ended the shoot with a great dinner at Bentara. Looking forward to the wedding guys, can't wait!

Next up: Foley family day in Mystic.


Rachel really worked this whole shoot begining to end!


Kevin was cool as a cucumber.
Exibit A. Rachel can hardly keep a straight face.
This is one of my faves of the day.

This was back dropped by a really cool rusted metal wall. Don't worry, we all got tetnus shots after the shoot.



Exibit B. Rachel still not being able to keep a straight face.
Rachel workin the "wind" Good job Kevin!
The look on there faces really makes this image. I think anyway.

20 comments:

Jacob Bergmeier said...

Nice job man! You really rocked this session! I love the wind shot.

Rachel Whitman said...

LOVE IT!! They came out awesome...can't wait to see the rest!!

nikki nicole photography said...

i love the textured rusty wall!!!!! this shoot came out awesome! love thewind too!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

These are great, Eric! I love all of the post processing that you did. Very well done.

Meg said...

Love the hair one! Awesome Job!

carla ten eyck said...

rocking the blue steel guys! Great job- the wind shot is my fave

Robert J. Trenske said...

Nice job on this shoot Eric, I really love how they (and you) rocked the shades!!

Erik Maziarz said...

hot shoot E! #8 is my fav. way to tear it up in New Haven.

Travis Flynn said...

11 on the coolness scale

Eric Foley said...

Thanks guys! Appreciate it:)

Brianna said...

Awesome shoot!

Kethlene Vanzeler said...

Was perfect!!! Rachel is very beautiful and you showed us her beauty perfecty!

Kristen Taylor said...

love these! esp the one under 'cool as a cucumber' :o)

Zenobia Studios said...

PERFECT shots! So cool!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Holy Hotness, Batman. Are you sure you didn't just hire a couple of models for this? They're awesome! Not only cuz they're photogenic and good-looking but they totally worked it! I love that rusty metal wall. Fun shoot.

ohana photographers said...

hot schtuff bro!! first is hands down fav!

Jean Molodetz said...

that's hot.

eric langlois said...

Love all of these man! That graffiti spot is the best, the art work always changes!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

LOVE these Eric. It's always a treat tom come here and find some DAMN GOOD STUFF!!! I can't pick a fav!

Unknown said...

The water street Graf wall is one of my favorite places to shoot! I'm love love lovin' the set!

Never stop shooting eric! This world is a better place with your art in it.

AWESOME!