Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet Kim, Shane, Hannah and Austin

So this was the first of it's kind for me. Kind of a "hybrid" shoot if you will. In that I mean this was a family and a Getting to know you session combined into one. What a blast! Not only was it a gorgeous day down at Harkness Memorial Park, but these guys were awesome and so much fun too! It was fun being able to goof off with Hannah and Austin for a few rounds and act like the fifteen year old I really am then turn it on when it was time to get serious for Shane and Kim. How hot are they!!!

Thanks for a great time, can't wait for the wedding!

Next up: Rachel and Kevin's ridiculously hot Getting to know you session in New Haven.

Loving the purple theme they went with.

C'mon seriously? How PHlipping cute are they!
A little mom and dad time:)
This shot was taken on top of a seven foot high wall. It looked allot more dangerous than it was so the kids were a little nervous. I told them we were going to do a Spider-Man shoot. I think they rocked it!
Super hot Kim!

You just have to love the genuine smile on a child's face. There is nothing more beautiful.

A little family surf.
One of my faves of the day below!


What an awesome day, thanks again guys!

19 comments:

Katie Slater Photography said...

I LOVE the wall shot! These are all beautiful!! :)

Jacob Bergmeier said...

Very Nice! Love the Spider-Man shot.

Andi Walpurgis said...

I love the purple...you ROCKED it...as usual....great job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing stuff!! Love all that purple:)

Kristen Taylor said...

I love the last one! Beautiful!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

#1, #5, #6 So very awesome. My favorite is the silhouette of all four of them, that is insanely cool! Great job Eric!!

Kim Frutuoso said...

These are so great! I can't stop showing people. Love, love, love them and I can't wait to show Shane and the kids tonight.

Cheryl said...

Love that spider man shot!!! Sooo much fun :)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

I love this shoot....awesome light, and the spiderman sho is sooooo cool! Gret job Eric :)

Travis Flynn said...

The underneath shot is a lot of fun. I especially like the one of Hannah and Austin. #5: are they a family or are they superheroes? What a fun (and romantic) session!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I love the "only legs" shot!

Eric Foley said...

Thanks for the kind words guys! Hey Travis, they could be a made for TV movie for super heroes.

raw photo design said...

awesome stuff dude!!

ohana photographers said...

spiderman shot = awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love your photography!!! I'm Brasilian, and my dream is you do photographies of my country and my family. I live in Belém, where has beautiful places and exotic foods and animals, I think you will love my city and places! Congratulations, Keth Wanzeler!

Kethlene Vanzeler said...

good job!!!! I loved!

Eric Foley said...

I LOVE Brazil! Anytime!

E. Broderick Photography said...

What a fun shoot! Lots of cool energy and I agree--a kid's smile is the best thing in the world. I like the shot of the family from the back and the one of the couple's embrace, waist down. So nice.

Bri said...

Love the purple and these shots are awesome!