Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alexandrea (The Entree')

I had so much fun with Andi, Ken and Alexandrea I had to do another post. This shoot was, sort of, experimental for me if you will. I usually don't do much studio lighting photography but it's something I have wanted to do more of and this gave me the perfect opportunity. Most of these were shot with a simple off camera flash, shoot through umbrella and an over-sized reflector.

Thanks for a great time guys!

Next up: John and Andrea's New Haven "getting to know you" session.











8 comments:

Katie Slater Photography said...

Love the third and the last ones! Very cute little Walpurgis clan!

*the mama said...

these are pics that they will treasure forever! good work you!

e. broderick photography said...

These are amazing!! Love the shot of Dad holding her above him on the bed! Her expression is priceless! Lots of gorgeous details here, too. Baby toes, fingers. etc. Yum.

Travis Flynn said...

The light on the baby looks especially good in the last three. The tight framing works well.

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures truly show the love in the Walpurgis family!!!You Eric did a a very good job in showing that!!!!!

Andreas mom

Enoch Photography said...

Great stuff shoot Eric... that last one is awesome. Very tender and oh so cute. //enoch

ohana photographers said...

awesome set! love the b&w and the hands with the feets is perfecto!

Robert J. Trenske said...

These shots are great Eric, I especially love the one with the feet, I think baby feet are the best! So beautiful!!