Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting to know Andrea & John

Last week, Andrea, John and I spent a few hours walking around New Haven and of course Yale. I have to tell you though, when we were walking through Yale, I felt like I was at Hogwarts. Unbelievable to say the least. I think if I could do it all over again I would give Yale a shot. We had a great time and thanks to John's keen sense of direction, we found a few cool spots.

Here are a few shots from the day.

Next up: Aislinn's 1st Birthday


The architectural design at Yale is nothing short of AMAZING!
Here we infiltrated the famous Yale Green swing for a few.
There's something about a swing that just puts you right back as a kid.
I love Andreas engagement ring, those sapphires are beautiful!
I think this is my fave shot of the day. Okay, set it to 1/15 and stay still!!!


I stopped in this coffee shop for a minute and as I was walking out I grabbed this shot. And to my surprise, I didn't get any weird looks:)

2 comments:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Some very cool and creative shots. Lots of different poses, etc. I like the motion-blur, too. Nice! And her ring? Yowza.

Robert J. Trenske said...

I love love LOVE the third one down, the silhouette. It is really awesome!! Her ring shot is really awesome too! Great job on these Eric!!!!