Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aislinn's 1st Birthday!

Here are a few images I took at Aislinn's 1st birthday party. I really can't believe she is one already, where did the time go. I think with all of life's crazyness, if you don't stop and look around, you could miss all the important things in your life. I appreciate my Aislinn, Keegan and Erin and love them more than words can describe.

I never take them for granted.

Next Up: Rebecca and Victor, Married!


Sure the party was for Aislinn but Keegan had all his boys and girls there too!
Erin taking control of extinguishing the flame
I can only think what's going through Keegan's head at this moment "if she doesn't hurry up with that cake I'm gonna eat it for her"
Hats off, time to get crazy!

What cake? I didn't see no cake? LOL!




Poppa Shawn having fun at baby girls expense.
And Great Grandpa too.

7 comments:

Missy said...

SOOOOO sweet, she is awesome!!!
How fun!!!!
....by the way I loved the photographs of the baby you did with your "studio set-up" very adorable....can't wait to photograph some wild weddings soon!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday to Aislinn!! I have to say that the cake eating photos really make me laugh... how awesome!! :)

Caitlyn said...

She is so darn cute!! LOVE the cake shots!!

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like #1 and #3. I like how you captured the realness of it.

Erik Maziarz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISLINN! wish i could get away with eating cake like that. :-)

Robin Dini Photography said...

YEAH!!! so cute! i can't believe a year has gone by already! that's scary how fast time flies.

E. Broderick Photography said...

What a doll!! Love the cake-on-her-face shots. And the kids lined up in the first image--cute!