Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hugh & Maggie





This last image says it all, pure wedding bliss! Another reminder for me as to why I love shooting weddings! Hugh & Maggie are living the good life, they set sail on their 30 ft SeaRay to Block Island right after the reception. How cool is that!!!
Sometimes it seems at one point or another, we all take love for granted and I'm no exception. When you see a couple this deeply in love, it can only refill your spirit and act as a reminder of the love you yourself share.

3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

awesome post! and so, so true!

M:)

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Mary!

carla ten eyck said...

I totally agree with you- I feel energized after bearing witness to such new, fresh and inspired love all while shooting! What a nice shot in the arm it is. And you certainly can't beat setting off like that after a reception!