Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sal & Angel






Well it's time to catch up!!!!! I had back 2 back weddings the two days before my vacation and one three days after we got back, so it's been a hectic week........................now I'm breathing.

Sal and Angel were the nicest couple you could ask to photograph! Sal had a big Sicilian family, which I happen to be, so I knew they would be fun and Angel's bridesmaids were the life of the party! Non stop eating, drinking and dancing. What more can I say?

5 comments:

Bill said...

Nice set Eric !

STEVE DePINO said...

not sure how I missed these but great work man!

Eric Foley said...

Much appreciated Steve!!

carla ten eyck said...

Love how you are working the rings! great stuff!

Angel Calafiore said...

Eric, Congrats on the baby. A friend of Sals saw our pics on your website and fell in love with them and will be using you for her wedding. Thanks for putting us on your favorites! I continue to get so many compliments on our pics. I can't wait until our 1 year anv. so I can have you take some more.