Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Toy Story 3 Promo!

Toy Story 3 Promo, well not really, but I've heard rumors of the production and I'm totally siked! My wife, son, mother and I took a trip out to the sunflower farm in Griswold a few weeks back. I saw a post that photographers Justin and Mary put on their blog about a shoot they did there and I was very intrigued. Needless to say, 2 weeks had gone buy since I saw the post when we decided to go(1hr drive). A big mistake! EVERY SINGLE SUNFLOWER WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!! o.k maybe 10 where still alive. So of course, the only thing left to do naturally was to grab "my son's" Buzz & Woody and take some goofy pictures. My wife thought I lost my mind, my son was laughing and my mother kept shaking her head. I felt like Chevy Chase in national lampoons!
Anyway, we had ice cream from Buttonwood Farms and all was well, after all nothing beats a day away from the norm in the country! Alls well that ends well.




5 comments:

Bill said...

Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet! I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness. And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!

Eric Foley said...

YOU ARE A TOYYYYYYYYA!

Justin Marantz said...

OH NO!!! Sorry to hear you missed the flowers... we'll have to add it to the calender and take a trip out there next year. It was quite the sight when they were in full bloom. At least you got a taste of their ice cream! What flavor did ya get!?

Eric Foley said...

I think it was maple walnut, it was goooood!

carla ten eyck said...

oh man, add me to the lsit on that field trip- I totally missed the boat on that as well, it looked like a dream come true, all lit up and rows upon rows of beautiful sunflowers! mmm ice cream