Monday, February 4, 2008

Carolyn and Kevin!



















This image of me with Carolyn and Kevin was taken by a guy named Matt, I told him I would give him credit! Nice shot!

Carolyn and Kevin had to be one of the cutest couples I have ever had the privilege of photographing. The love they had for each other filled the room and everyone noticed! Their families were equally great as well. It just so happened that Kevin's entire family were NY Giant fans and Carolyn's family were Patriots fans. You could imaging the trash talking that was getting thrown around. Needless to say, I had a great time, not to mention this was my first shoot with my new 50mm f/1.2 lens!

This was the second time I've worked with them, the first being their e-shoot. What a difference when you have the opportunity to work with your brides and grooms before the wedding. I strongly recommend doing so if you don't already. One thing for sure is it has made my job easier and the trust you build with your clients is priceless!

9 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Jacob!

*the mama said...

looks terrific. sorry about sunday. we will resched. soon.

miss you guys.

A

Susie said...

Hi Eric, I was one of the bridesmaids at Carolyn and Kevin's wedding. The pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to see them all. Thanks for everything
Susie

PicturesByTracy said...

Eric...these a all great. I LOVE the 2nd to last image of the couple walking & kissing. Thanks for the inspiration!! ~T:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow eric these are incredibly awesome! love that 1st and 3rd image. beautifully done man. side note, rock band comes for PS2 and 3 and XBOX. have a blessed and awesome weekend man!

Dove Wedding Photography said...

Eric, these images are so sweet! I love the image of the couple against the purple wallpaper, the look so happy!

Whitney Carlson

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hope you and yours have a happy valentine's day man!

Unknown said...

Bro, there are some great shots in here! I love the shoe shot and the one of the couple down the aisle during the ceremony...not that all of them aren't great because they are! Great job.

Halim Jasmi said...

Pretty cool this days with technology we can actually learn more on seeing other peoples work.Going workshops like this will benefit to us too.