Thursday, February 28, 2008

Studio Shoot #1 - Keegan & Catherine

My son Keegan made an appearance of course!





This was my first real attempt at studio photography. I went to Craig Freeman Studios to practice with Craig and try out a bunch of different lighting techniques. Craig just opened up his studio so we just shot away and had a blast! I think that shooting in a studio environment always seemed a little intimidating to me. I don't think I did too bad, what do you think? I have a feeling there is going to be more studio fun in the future.

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude! you rocked them! lovin that halo on the first one! can't wait to see more! have an awesome weekend!

Sara said...

Eric,

I agree! I love the backlighting technique. It looks like you had a lot of fun in the studio!

nikki nicole photography said...

ohhhhh how cute is the little one!!!!!!

by the way you rocked the back lighting gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Love these shots!

Hey, I didn't know you knew the Baxters. Cool!