Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wedding #1

Well my wedding season gets off to an early start this year! This morning I'm off to Holyoke Mass. to shoot my first of 2008. It looks like it will be an awesome day, 41 degrees, partly cloudy with a light breeze. The wedding is at The Delaney House, it is a very pristine property with great views, should be fun!

I'll post some images either tonight or tomorrow to give you a sneak peek. Tomorrow I am attending my great friends Alison and Gabe's Son Benji's 1 year birthday/super bowl party. It should be a blast! I'm bringing my world famous Vanilla Shrimp w/ Tarragon Guacamole, Wellfleet Oysters and Guinness, of course!

Be safe tomorrow!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

*the mama said...

cannot wait for those. my mouth is watering. hope the wedding goes tremendously...
c-yah all sunday!