Sunday, July 20, 2008

Married!! Katie & Eliad









Well I've been playing catch-up with blogging lately so please bare with me! I've got loads of stuff to post so keep on the look out. 1st up Katie and Eliad. Two of the most sincere, generous people on the planet. With these two I just know our friendship will last beyond the wedding (and yes Eliad, I will be taking you up on that tour of Greenwich you and Katie offered!).

This was my first Jewish wedding so I was very excited. I love watching how other religions and cultures celebrate the joining of two lives, they can be so different but they all have that one common bond, LOVE! This wedding was soooo much fun, and we got so many great shots. I can'tpossibly post all the images I want because it would take me all night so I hope this will do!

Thanks again guys for having me share your beautiful day with you!

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW!!! These shots are simply amazing! Looove these!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Beautiful job Eric. Love the shoe shot!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude!!! the spiral staircase shot! MONEY!!!! rocked it once again my friend!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Sweet job Eric!! I also really love the sprial staircase. The shoe shot is really great as well!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

LOVE that stairwell shot! beautiful job eric. hey, how's the baby? tease us with some mug shots of that cutie.

Enoch Photography said...

Gorgeous work Eric. Way to go on these... I truly can say that I love every one of these images. However that spiral staircase shot is awesome! //enoch

Bill said...

Well I would mention the stairwell shot ... but that's been covered!
Pamela really loved the pearls and the dress. Awesome set Eric!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

GREAT pictures!!! Some of my favorites!

nikki nicole photography said...

i have to agree with most that staircase shot is money!!!

you rocked this wedding!!

i also love the detail shot of the dress!!!!!

i would love to come shot with you soon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eric,
You are the best.. can't wait to see the rest! Based on these it seems we are in for a real treat!!

Eliad and Katie

Erik Maziarz said...

the bride in the stairwell shot?! major WOW factor. great stuff. i shot a wedding at the same location last year. very cool location.

Lunell Troy said...

Great images! and yes, I love the staircase shot as well :) Also I keep coming back to the first image. I'm a sucker for red walls, but it's a great shot with beautiful light.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

love the bridal portrait on the stairs....but they are all great. Another wonderful job Eric!