Friday, July 4, 2008

Mike & Edesa's Hartford Love!










Meet Mike and Edesa! I knew Mike from playing baseball when we were kids in the "Hard Hittin" New Britain city summer leagues. Actually I think we are still kids, at least I know I am! (I have no problem admitting my refusal to grow up. Now ask my wife Erin, she may say different:) As you can see, they are HOT!!!! Fun and very easy to work with to say the least. These two were complete naturals! Love was definitely in the Hartford air. It's so refreshing seeing a couple in tuned with each others souls as much as these two were. I had to tell them to stop kissing a few times because I thought the sun was going to set before they stopped, get a room or something would ya! Anyway, their wedding is going to be one crazy beautiful event! Some of my good friends, old and new are going to be there so it should be a wild one! Thanks again guys!

9 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I love shooting in Hartford, great job!

Val McCormick Photography said...

The shot of the bride with the texture is really cool. I bet your really looking forward to their wedding. I love seeing my old friends :-)

Kara May said...

These are fabulous! I love your composition and creativity! Beautiful!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that 2nd to last shot kicks @$$!!!! awesome set eric!!!

Unknown said...

I love your shots man! Great job on the lighting and color.

Enoch Photography said...

What the! Eric these are friggin' awesome! Great job on these! //enoch

Erik Maziarz said...

Man you have been busy lately! These are great! The shots in the scaffolding are my favorites.

Missy said...

Eric! I love the textured Adessa shot!!! And the rest are unique and creative as always!!!!
You need to hook me up with that texture its fantastic!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Great job on this session as well Eric. Beautiful!!