Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Carrie & TJ's Heart and Soul @ The Crystal Room Naugatuck





Another GREAT shot below from Missy!









Of course I had to put up an image with back-lighting, I'm addicted, what can I say!
Introducing Carrie and TJ, one of the nicest and down to earth couples I've ever met! We did their e-shoot last fall in Durham's famous Lyman Orchard and from the moment we started we hit it off. Their wedding was no different. TJ is a great, generous guy, the kind of guy who would do anything for you - and Carrie, well she could melt you with her smile:) enough said! Maybe we got along so well because TJ looks like my twin?? At least that's what everyone else thinks. I can't tell you how many times I get asked if he is my brother - I guess all us bald guys look the same:) One of the highlights of the wedding (for me anyway) was that we were served twin Maine lobster tails for dinner!! Are you kidding me!! They went right to the top of my book instantly!

I always try to build the foundation of my business on relationship with my couples. I feel the better we get to know each other the better experience we will have at your wedding. Carrie and TJ are the kind of couple that our friendship will last beyond the wedding. After all, they just invited my family over for a cook-out! I'll have to say though, as far as the food goes, TJ raised the bar pretty high with the lobsters. I don't know what he could possibly top that with?

Thanks for a great time guys, see you soon!

12 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude, seriously. seriously!!!! these kick @$$!!! that shot of the groom sitting and the bride standing in the back ground slightly above is rockin!!! great job on this my friend!!

Eric Foley said...

Thanx Dave! I got finally got the big images just for you;)

Peace man!

*the mama said...

eric...some of these images are breath-taking. the image of the two embracing and looking up at you is to die for.

you do good things my friend....

xo,
A

Anonymous said...

your work is amazing and I get more and more excited about our wedding every time i look at the new pictures you put up!!

Anonymous said...

your work is amazing and I get more and more excited about our wedding every time i look at the new pictures you put up!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow Eric you blew this UP!!! Love the ring shot. Now I am really looking forward to your next post.

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I love the one with all the trees around!

nikki nicole photography said...

love love love the new blog!!!!!


bigger images yeah!!!!!

love the shot of the bride going down the stairs!!!!!

the lighting yummmmm!

Unknown said...

I love the shot of her going down the stairs.....great job on all man!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are gorgeous eric. i love the composition in that ring shot. super simple but so elegant.

Tiffany said...

STUNNING!!! Seriously gorgeous photos!!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

LOve, loVE the ring one.....