Monday, June 30, 2008

Leanne and Pat's Reservoir Love!!




The lady walking by was giving me this weird look as she passed me lying on the ground but L&P didn't flinch! Hey, anything to get the shot....... right?





Okay, so I'm playing serious catch-up with my blog posting here! June has been absolutely crazy! I've had 14 shoots this month alone so I've got plenty of images ready to roll. I am going to post a session a day for the rest of the week excluding Thursday and Saturday (weddings) so don't blink, you might miss something.

Anyway, back to the couple at hand. Leanne, Pat and myself ventured into the West Hartford Reservoir to do their love session (a.k.a e-shoot). I've been there plenty of times with the fam and friends but this was my first shoot there. There are some awesome trails and winding paths that are split with some cool little streams and of course, the reservoir. There are also these bunker looking hubs if you will, that I was excited to shoot in because they had a very grungy look that I loved. Leanne and Pat were total troopers, they climbed a rock wall to get on the roof of one of the buildings (the last image) to get a great shot. Like I do on all my e-shoots, I had a great time! Thanks guys for coming out, see ya at the wedding!

2 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

So funny when people give wierd looks as we lay on the ground for a great POV shot. So many great shots. Can't wait to see what else you got cookin'

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Eric, I really love these images, my favorite is by far the second one from the bottom. Beautiful job!