Friday, June 20, 2008

Melanie & Shawn Go Huskies!



Looking through the back of my 50mm 1.2 zoomed in!





Meet Shawn and Melanie, two Uconn grads that met in college and fell in love. I got the extended tour of the campus, which is beautiful to say the least and got to see all the parts that I missed when I was there. O.K so I failed to mention I didn't actually go to school there, but my friends did!I used to party with the best of them every Thursday thru Saturday rockin the towers and the jungle (exit 68 in the house!). Of course being true blue huskies, Mel and Shawn had some stories of thier own.

These two were so kind and willing to do just about anything. Shawn was great, he actually liked being photographed (some of you guys out there don't) and had some great ideas for photos as well. Melanie seemed innocent at first then we got the diva to come out..Very Hot! There was much fun to be and we heavily indulged! Thanks guys, can't wait for the wedding!

6 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

1 & 3 hands down rocked it!! killer job eric as usual my friend! have a rad weekend man!

Anonymous said...

1&3??? Yeah right!!! Did you see the last two shots - friggin awesome!!! Def faves for me. I also drooled over the 50mm shot. You'll have to explain to the nikon crowd what a 50mm 1.2 is....they don't have any experience with that sort of thing, right Jake?? :-)

Eric Foley said...

Hey Eric, what's a nikon????

Unknown said...

hey dude a nikon is a great camera!! any who, love the shot in the lense very creative.WOW! "A MOMENT IN TIME" COMECME:)

Erik Maziarz said...

that shot of the the back of your 50mm is awesome! what a kick a** idea!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

First I want to say I have been a serious blog bum and I am EXTREMLY sorry. I'm gona work on it though. Secondly...dude..#3, #4 and that last one...what what!!!!! That 50mm shot is so creative. I love seeing new stuff and new ideas and that is seriously original. You rock Eric with a "C"...