Friday, June 13, 2008

Pete and Diane Married At The Mansion!

A whole lot of spirits make a party right!
The ceiling inside the mansion.
I could not pass on the very cool teal rug,




How many hands does it take??

The beautiful bride Diane!!
Pete and his bro!




A really cool wide angle shot from Missy!

Well I found my new favorite place to shoot a wedding! The Branford House Mansion! This place had such a majestic feel and there were sooo many cool places to photograph. What a perfect day, not a cloud to be seen and the sky, an endless canvas of blue. Diane and Pete couldn't of picked a better day or place. Okay, the only thing that infringed on the day was my fault. As you can see in my profile image I have a shaved head. The only thing I needed to do was remember sunscreen! Did I? Of course not:(

Question of the day class- What do you get when you add a 1pm ceremony + 84 degree weather + 2 1/2 hours in the sun + no sun screen?

Answer: A really really bad sunburn on my head! Oooouch!

Diane and Pete are teachers so I'm sure they appreciate the equation.

Anyway, Missy and I had a blast with these guys! They were so laid back and fun to be around it almost seemed like we were just hanging out in stead of shooting a wedding. Diane is so adorable with her sweet smile and Pete, well he's a ham! This guy reminds me of myself with his sarcastic sense of humor. Which I'm sure Diane would have something to say about that.

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding, you guys were awesome!

10 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

That group shot is really cool!

Eric Foley said...

Mr. or Mrs. anonymous, Kinga and JJ's wedding will be posted very soon! I post my shoots in the order they were shot.

Thank you, check back soon!

Eric Foley said...

Thank you J and Candace!

nikki nicole photography said...

love the branford house!!!!! your detail shots are smashing!!!!! love the piano shot and the dress lighting!!!

hope your sunburn is better by now!!!!

Unknown said...

What cool shots and a really fantastic place to shoot. Great job man.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the texture in the bride and groom shot. Hope your head feels better :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

seriously eric?! you da man!!! these are insanity!! your details are amazing! my fav is the dress and that processing , very nice!
way to rock.it.out my friend!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude almost forgot! happy father's day man!!! hope it's awesome!

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful job eric. love the details.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Great photos Eric!! I have to agree that the texture is awesome and great details shots. Really awesome job!!