Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary Babe!


Today 5 years ago my wife and I said I do and that's the last thing we've agreed on since! Just kidding, it wouldn't be me without a smart ass comment but that's why she loves me:) I can't tell you enough Erin how much you mean to me, you're my best friend and soulmate, I couldn't do it with out you! Now we have a beautiful family and all I want to do is grow old with you and watch Keegan and Aislinn grow up. I look forward to everyday with you and I just want you to know how deep my love is.

Thanks for sticking around and dealing with my craziness for the last 5 years,

Love Eric

8 comments:

*the mama said...

happy anniversary guys! love you both!

hugs,

A

Jerome said...

happy anniversary

Robin Dini Photography said...

awwww....happy anniversary guys!

Bill said...

Gotcha beat it this area! Pamela and I hit 26 years on Thursday, June 6, 2008. So cheers to us all!

Val McCormick Photography said...

How sweet. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the both of you!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy anniversary my friend!!! hope you both had an awesome day!!! here's to many many more!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Happy anniversary guys! Hope all is well with the baby too!