Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kinga & JJ's Forever Love!


One of Missy's fabulous shots of the day!






These two might be the most genuinely cute couples I've ever met! Kinga is so sweet with her smile that can light up the darkest room and JJ has this debonair presence that is impossible to miss. We had a beautiful day that started in my home town of "Hard Hittin" New Britain at Holy Cross Church, then onto Elizabeth Park and then finally ending at the Crown Plaza Cromwell. There was loads of Polish tradition at this wedding which is always refreshing to see in contrast to most non-church weddings that I shoot. I find it intriguing to witness how other cultures join in their lives together, there is always something new to learn! Kinga and JJ, I wish you both well and I enjoyed being a part of your special day.

6 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like the first shot and the hands on the keys. Good job of utilizing the 4 lines.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Man Eric, I Love the ring finger hands on the piano keys. These shots and your POV's are incredible. Awesome work :-)

nikki nicole photography said...

love love love the piano shots!!!!

also the last shot of them dancing light light and flare is killer!!!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

these are great! hard to pick a favorite, but i love the piano shots and the portrait shot from high above them. as usual you nailed the off-camera back light during the first dance too!

thanks for putting me in touch with Missy. she's great!

Anonymous said...

You rock! I work with Kinga's sister and she told me about your blog. Your pics are fabulous. Would you shoot an old married couple from New Britain who live half a mile from Holy Cross?

Eric Foley said...

Anytime Nancy! Give me a call!