Monday, June 16, 2008

Caitlyn and Randy - Cape Cod Dreaming!

What a sweet and Beautiful family!
Awww, Mack Daddy Randy showing some love!





This shot is tittled "Tornado Face"

Gotta love Hyannis Harbor!

The best fish 'n' chips and steamers on the Cape!

When I first met Caitlyn and Randy we hit it off right away. Caitlyn told me her nostalgic stories and adventures living up at the Cape and asked if we could do the E-Shoot there. Well after living up at the Cape for two summers and having the time of my life (with my then girlfriend turned wife of course) I could hardly resist! And Randy, well like my self, he is a big Philadelphia Eagles fan. Cu'mon are you serious? You couldn't write a better movie script!

Anyway, these two were so fun to be around we actually shot for two days. The weather was an issue so I wanted to make sure we spent enough time getting the great images they deserved. If you frequent the Cape you know two days is nowhere near enough time! I could spend months!

The Cape is a special place for my wife and I and it's great to see another couple share their love in such a beautiful place! I miss it dearly and I'm glad we did their E-Shoot there. I'm sure these images will give me goosebumps every time I see them!

6 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

haha!! tornado face is aWesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eric you are AMAZING!! The pictures are awesome!! I LOVE the tornado face. I LOVE ALL of them. I can't wait to see the rest!! You are great and awesome to work with!! Thanks so much

Travis Flynn said...

Great job of using the entire frame for these. Some very unique and creative shots.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Ha, ha the tornado face is so fun! I love the shot of them at the end of the bridge too. I bet they had so much fun with you. You could see the chemistry in the images :-)

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I really like the one of them sitting on the dock!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Eric - YOu rock!!! The pictures are great...