Saturday, September 13, 2008

Senior Vogue Portrait Sessions - 1st Edition!

Introducing my first senior portrait session! I will be calling this venture of my photography biz "The Senior Vogue Sessions". I have wanted to do it for quite some time but with the wedding season so busy, it had to take a back seat. I want to offer a different take on senior portraits, something a little more edgy with a fashion overtone. My new website will hopefully be launching by mid-October and will feature a gallery solely dedicated to seniors. I will also have a blog especially for seniors as well. Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted!

Anyway, meet Sarah and Nicole, two sisters from New York who came over to CT to have their senior portraits done. We walked the streets of Middletown and found some great spots to shoot. I just love M-Towns urban feel! We came across some cool alleys with crazy light and a train bridge that will be seeing more of me in the future. Sarah and Nicole definitely knocked this shoot out of the water! We had a great time shooting their session and can't wait for the next.

Congratulations girls and good luck this year!



















10 comments:

Bill said...

Great work as always!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work dude....someone's gotta bring cool senior portraits to CT. No one does it around here.

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Awesome session - I think #7 is my favorite.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

number 2 is the magic number!! that shot is awesome! love all the shots on the bridge too my friend! awesome work!

Erik Maziarz said...

great shots man. you really hit up some sweet locations. 6 & 7 with the rays of light of the wall are awesome. you'll definitely be taking the senior portrait scene by storm!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are awesome eric! i love the backlighting by the brick wall and those shots with the car. What awesome color! the bridge shots are super sexy :)

Anonymous said...

Eric these are great!! These girls are going to have the best senior pics ever!! hope all is well

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Chica Chica what????? Craziness going on here. Eric (Raw) is right. You are for so' bringin cool senior portraits to CT! Great work Eric!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

This is great stuff!