Monday, September 8, 2008

Carl & Jennie "Too HOT To Handle"










O.K. need I say more? These guys were the true essence of a term I usually don't use, ROCKSTARS! Carl, Jennie and I wandered around Middletown for their engagement session hitting some really cool spots. We were lucky enough to be there at the same time as the Main St. Bike Festival (which was absolutely rediculous if your the Harley type). There were Harleys as far as the eye could see! Carl and Jennie were down for anything so I knew we were going to get some great images. If you like the urban stuff you definatley have to check M-town out. Needless to say, They fed my creativity with their willingness and we had a blast!

11 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Hi Eric. You did a great job! I can't wait to see their wedding images.
Claudia -

Val McCormick Photography said...

Are you kidding me? I LOVE that shot with bike. Those parking garage shots totally rock. LOVE IT!!! Jennie & Carl, so hott, Tssssss! :-)

Tiffany said...

These ROCK!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

totally loving the parking garage shots. very "cool" tones. love the sexy edge to these.

Kathleen Trenske said...

Awesome session - love the ring shot and you totally rocked the parking garage.

Enoch Photography said...

Eric my friend... these are amazing! HOTTTT! Way to rock it! //enoch

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the last shot my friend! i have a love for the chain link!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Slammin hot!!!! Love them all :)

Erik Maziarz said...

Eric these are bangin'! How'd you light those parking garage shots?

Eric Foley said...

Thank you all for the kind words! Much appreciated!

Erik, I place Jen just behind the light above her so it was between her and I. It created that spotlight effect but left shadows under her eyes. I filled in the shadows with a silver reflector and presto!

Erik Maziarz said...

nice man, came out great!