Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pete and Jocelyn @ The Riverview


Money, it's gotta be the shoes!If you feel the love throw your hands up!

Jocelyn has such a great figure and the dress compliments nicely.

id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5240550532556280226" border="0" />





Pete and Jocelyn had the best party favors I've seen yet! They made custom labels with there own quotes, flavors and pictures and used Avery's soda from Hard Hittin New Britain.


This is my fave of the whole set! It's so personal and romantic.

This one left me speechless. I don't know what they call that dance, I must be getting old?
Of course my favorite back lighting, I have to plug this one in, I just love the colors and flash flare!
Pete and Jocelyn are good friends of mine so I knew this wedding was going to be crazy!! Jocelyn has such a beautiful classic look and Pete, well he's a ham:) Pete is the kind of guy who will do any and everything for you. Everybody needs a friend like him! P & J's wedding was even better because we had 2 1/2 hours to shoot portraits, a photographers dream! ATTENTION ALL BRIDES TO BE: give your photographer as much time to do wedding portraits as possible! Why would you try and squeeze decades of future memories and family keepsakes into an hour or less?? Love your Photographer!

A special thanks to Missy Vandermause for team shooting this one with me. You are a trooper girl!

Thanks again Pete and Jocelyn for a great wedding and a great time!

14 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Thanks J, what are you doing up so late?

Bill said...

I agree with Jake the dress shot is great! The back flash, was that your remote? Looks cool!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Beautiful, Beautiful! I love the last shot! I REALLY need to start taking my lights!

Eric Foley said...

Hey Bill, I use my Pocket Wizards to fire the off camera flash. I set the back flash at manual 1/8 power and my camera flash at manual 1/16 power. It all depends on how far away you are from the subject and how much ambient light you have.

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great images. It was nice seeing you yesterday, how did your wedding go?

Robin Dini Photography said...

i like the mysterious ceremony pictures. very cool :)

Anonymous said...

Saweeeet - yummy job on this one. Way to keep thinking out of the box with the detail shots. And did you just compliment your bride's figure?? Naughty Foley.....

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow Eric these are gorgeous! How do find such beautful brides? I love the shot of all the hands with the grooms.

Erik Maziarz said...

great set Eric! the bride in the window shot is my favorite. great detail shots too. is your 50mm a 1.2 or 1.4?

Eric Foley said...

Hey Erik, my fiddy is 1.2

Erik Maziarz said...

i gotsta get me one of those!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that shot through the church doors is BAD A$$!! diggin the last shot too. awesome job on this one eric!

Anonymous said...

Great set of images! My fav is of the hands behind the back. Great moment.

How about those Rays, eh?! So you're a sox man? See you in the playoffs!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Love the shot during the ceremony where the doors fill most of the frame. Great job Eric!!