Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leanne and Patrick - Married! Elizebeth Park

This just might be my favorite shoe shot yet! I just love this awesome book case leanne had in her parents house. The shiny silver goes great with those yellows and blues.

Quick trivia question - there is a name of a song in this picture by my favorite all-time band. Can you tell me what's the name of the band??

Clue- children of the 60's might know this one!


Leanne working that book case!
Here's Patrick looking all Presidential.

Below a great shot from my boy Craig Freeman! Check him out.


Below - 1/10 exposure f/4.0 zooming in on the couple at shutter release.
I love the big windows at the pond house! They look great from the outside too.

What a great day Leanne and Patrick had. If you know Elizabeth Park, it's almost impossible to get the place to yourself. At any given day there can be a thousand people just wandering around in the park. This at times can make it challenging to shoot there. We were lucky enough to be there right around dusk so it was pretty empty so we had the place to ourselves. The Pond house did another stellar job hosting their beautiful wedding. Everyone had a great time, including me, and we got some great pictures.

Thanks again Leanne and Patrick, you guys were awesome!

8 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

These images are amazing! That dancing shot is SO cool!

Enoch Photography said...

Awesome shots Eric... that 1st one of the shoes... fantastic! //enoch

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that shoe shot is ridic!! awesome, lovin the dance shots too man!

*the mama said...

dude. i am so with jacob...that was not even trivia. that was like spoon feeding us the answer.

i will not even honor this question with an answer.
hope to see you this wknd,
xo,

Al

Eric Foley said...

Okay, okay, so it wasn't the hardest question. I didn't know if any of you out there got deep on the dead. I'm glad you all do:)

Jam on!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Eric, Love these shots!! I really like the church shot where you can see the the floor filling the frame and of the the dancing shots are awesome. Nice job!!

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like the rim lighting on the 4th.

Missy said...

Eric, Your creativity continues to impress me, such exciting stuff!!! Love the zoom on the Bride and Groom dancing!!!! I have to try that sometime soon!!!!!
Also thanks for the continued props!