Monday, August 4, 2008

Jim & Carly....Married in Old Wethersfield!!



Below, another fabulous shot from the one and only Missy!

I can't get over this texture against this barn, I love it! Love the sassy look Carly!


This is my tribute to R.E! Check him out!

I have to apologize, AGAIN, for taking so long to post on my blog. My wedding season is in full force and it's kicking my butt:) Or maybe it's my 4 month old diva daughter Aislinn who reminds me one hundred times a day that she has me wrapped around her finger. Anyway, Ta-Dah, introducing Carly and Jim. Talk about laid back, and all about fun, that's what kind of party this was. We had to fight off a few rain drops but these guys were troopers. I can truly say Carly was great and Jim is the smiliest (not a real word) guy I know on this planet. It's always refreshing to see a groom into getting his picture taken. You can see the love they share when they look into each others eyes. It's the same look that reminds me of my wife and the love we share for each other. (hi honey, I know your reading this:)

Thanks again Carly and Jim for an awesome wedding! Congratulations!

11 comments:

Leslie Roark Photography said...

I LOVE the sparkley shot!! The barn too! That's gorgeous. As for wedding season and the daughter keeping you wrapped up.. I feel you is all I can say!

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Make that sparkler..hahah!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great shots! I'll be in Old Wethersfield next weekend. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe - I love you too!
Nice work on this one and I love the last shot.xoxo

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that dress shot is SICK!!! awesome eric!!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

DUDE....I hate to be redundant, but....That sparkler shot is INSANE!!!!!!!!

Travis Flynn said...

I really like each of the last 4 a lot. Yeah, sparkler shot is great. I'm impressed with the quality of the heart shapes. Way to coordinate!

Erik Maziarz said...

great set Eric. every shot is awesome. i really like the last one.

Robin Dini Photography said...

i love the first two shots. beautiful!

Unknown said...

Nice post processing! Great work shooting too! The compositions and exposures are spot on! Awesome photos!
Thanks for sharing!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Dang......I am overly impressed! That sparkler shot is WOW!!! The dress shot kicks serious booty too. Not to mention the barn way to work it!