Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jen and Ted Hot off the stove! Villa Rosa!


I actually ran and jumped 10 feet high to put those shoes up there! And if you believe that....
I had the pleasure of having Matt Wagner Team shoot with me for this one. Here below is one of many great shots he hit off!
Ted is too cool!
I love this shot. The emotion of dad giving his daughter away makes me think of that day when my daughter Aislinn gets married.
Thanks to Matt for lending me his awesome (and next lens on my list to buy) 16-35 L 2.8 for this groomsmen shot!

O.K. so you should know by now I am addicted to back lighting my subjects for the first dance and parent dances. It just seems to add life and spark to the images. It also makes a great canvas for some cross processing too!
Bride and her dad!
Groom and his mom!
I can just see this image as a huge gallery wrap in there living room. Love it!

Well I usually start my post off by telling you how cool, awesome and laid back the bride and groom of the moment are so I was going to try and say something different. Problem, it's the absolute truth! I can't help it. I guess I am lucky because I have met so many great people and every one is just that cool. Every night I come home from a wedding my wife poses the question"so how were they?" and I always say"they are the kind of people I can see becoming friends with" it's redundant but 100% true.

Anyway, Jen and Ted were no different, these guys were great! They put on a great party and had a good crowd to go along as well. This is one hot couple to say the least. Jen and Ted were just at Melanie and Shawn's wedding this past week (coming soon) so we indulged in a friendly shot of tequila before the night was through. That's just how we do! Considering they just came back from their Mexican honeymoon.

I look forward to seeing you guys again soon! Thanks again for letting me share your beautiful day with you both.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredible work! (as always) lovin' the tra2 textures!

nikki nicole photography said...

OKAY YOUR BACKLIGHTING IS AMAZING!

YOU NEED TO GIVE ME LESSONS!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

shoes on the basketball hoop?! HOLLA! and i agree with Nikki, I need some of your backlighting mojo.

Robin Dini Photography said...

love the shot of dad giving her away. tons of emotion all around. that is definitely a contest entry folks! great job Eric!

STEVE DePINO said...

right on man these are great!
really diggin' your back lighting!

Anonymous said...

Great wedding...great shots! I LOVE the image of the dad and bride. What an incredible capture!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude or should i say lebron :) that shoe shot is flippin rad!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Shoe shot and the last shot are my favorites, also love the backlighting. Nice!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude your comment cracked us up. have a killer weekend my friend!

Marlin Munoz said...

love the shoe shot!! that is way too cool!! great job! the first dance pic is beautiful! -Marlene