Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shawn and Melanie!!! The Aquaturf

O.K so for Melanie and Shawn's wedding I got it started with the shoes. I went a little crazy but I had a blast shooting them.





Melanie's mom was overflowing with beautiful smiles all day!

The beautiful bride Melanie!
This was Melanie's Grand Mother. I think I found my 3rd shooter, she was rockin a Canon with the 36mm 2.8 lens! How adorable is she?
Shawn the groom.
The girl cheezin it up is Jen, from Jen and Ted's wedding. She is best friends with Melanie.
Craig Freeman got this sultry image, very nice!
We had to fight off a few down pours but it certainly did not phase their spirit.

Backlighting the first dance of course!
Once the lights went down, it was all party!
When the rain stopped we ran outside to catch this one and take a breather.
Congratulations Melanie and Shawn on a beautiful wedding and a beautiful marriage!

10 comments:

Craig said...

Shoes shoes everywhere!!! They look awesome and I love the night shot. It came out great.

Robin Dini Photography said...

LOVE that gazebo shot! i had no idea you had a shoe fetish :)

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great photos! I'll be there on Saturday for the ceremony and reception, all in the pouring rain. Any suggestions?

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

ndyou have your way with those shoes!!!! Love tem all. An I eally like the dncehot ad of course the gazebo. Another rockin wedding Eric! Great job!

Eric Foley said...

Hey Candace, bring plenty of umbrellas and lighting! You can do some cool stuff inside depending on which room your in.

Erik Maziarz said...

great shots man! i usually hate gazebos but you rocked that one!

Travis Flynn said...

I like that last one a lot. Unique. Way to work the shoes! If there was a PUG contest to take pictures of Carla's new kicks, you'd be one of the strongest contenders.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin your shoes dawg!!! stickin out the tongue shot rules!

Anonymous said...

Eric, I love your work and amazed at your talent!
You go Dude!
Give my love to your family!
Kelly

Eric Foley said...

Thanks Kelly! Great to hear from you!