Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Berkshire Harvest Festival

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce that fall is here! (at least for me) This is by far the most wonderful time of the year. Pumpkins, warm apple cider and fritters, Foley-iage, the smell of wood burning, that fresh chill in the air and last but not least, our family tradition 3 years and counting of attending the Berkshire Botanical Garden Harvest Fest in Stockbridge, Mass. If you are a true "New Englander" then you have to check this out! It is great fun for the whole family, especially the little ones. Stockbridge is where the famous Red Lion Inn is, where Norman Rockwell created a few of his master peices.

I strongly reccomend going this weekend if your looking for a nice scenic drive and getting away from the daily norm. It is only a hour or so drive from Hartford I believe.

Times: This Sat. and Sun. 10:am - 5:pm

Click here for the info and drop me a line if your going! Id love to see you there!

This image was taken in Washington, CT last fall while leaf pepping!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow that shot is AWESOME! your colors are rockin in this shot my friend!!