Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carl and Jennifer....The Harkness Mansion!

We had the great opportunity of photographing Carl and Jennie's wedding at the one and only Harkness Mansion. This is in my top three favorite places to shoot a wedding in the state of CT. Jennifer was stunning in her dress and Carl, to take a phrase from Stuart Scott "he was as cool as the other side of the pillow"! I could have shot their bridal portraits all day, it was that much fun!

I want to say a special thanks to Val McCormick for driving an hour to team shoot this one with me!

Congratulations again Carl and Jennifer!!!!!












9 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are so beautiful Eric. I guess I need to get my behind in high gear and get to bloggin' :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that 2nd image eric is the bomb!!!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Congrats! They are amazing. I love the one where they are almost kissing and the sun flare in between; its just perfect! ;o)

Robin Dini Photography said...

some good yummy light in there!

Tiffany said...

These are so amazing!!

Erik Maziarz said...

that groomsmen shot is mint! and the silhouette?! off the hook!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Great set of shots Eric. I love the treatment on the "guys shot". And #2 is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING images! I love hoe you use the light!

Jen Stewart Photography said...

oh wow, BEAUTIFUL photos!!! The use of light, the sun flair, and WOW that 2nd shot is to die for! AWESOME photos!