Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Married! Caitlyn and Randy




This wall was inside Caitlyn's moms house, I just love the color and texture. I knew Caitlyn would burn it up!
I thought I would give the groomsmen tux some love!
Randy Getting all Suave'

This church had a walk around isle that allowed me to get this angle I don't often get during the ceremony. The priest was all for it.

These guys set the tone for the party. I want to thank the tall guy in the back for holding my sign up! Way to support the cause man:)


Tall hay grass field + low golden light + hot couple = Awesome images

I love this image. You can really feel the true love they have for each other.
It would not be an Eric Foley wedding with out some back lighting during the first dance. I love this because I can challenge my self to try different variations for each wedding, and they look cool too!


I had the pleasure of photographing Caitlyn and Randy's E-shoot in Cape Cod earlier this year. It is a place where we both share many nostalgic memories so I knew from our experiences, we were going to have fun on their wedding day. Their willingness and personalities made this shoot most enjoyable. I'd like to wish you both life long happiness, peace and love together:)

Congratulations!!!!!!

8 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

bad ass dress shot! you are master of the dance floor lighting shots my friend!

Anonymous said...

OMG Eric you are amazing!! I LOVE the pictures of our wedding!! You captured the love we have for each other as well as the craziness that we share with our friends. Thank you so much for all that you have done for us. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You really have a special talent and I can't wait to help you create moments like this in the future!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Eric you are amazing!! I LOVE the pictures of our wedding!! You captured the love we have for each other as well as the craziness that we share with our friends. Thank you so much for all that you have done for us. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. You really have a special talent and I can't wait to help you create moments like this in the future!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are awesome! really great job eric. the field shots are amazing, the angles at the ceremony are awesome and that dress shot....yummy!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

INSANE!!!! I agree with Jake......you are seriously stepping it up a notch...or 12! I can't even pick a fav.....I love them all and they really tell Caitlyn and Randy's story....WTG Eric with a C!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy crapoli Eric! Love the dress shot, shoe shot, red wall shot, field shots. POV in during the ceremony, what, what! Dance floor shots AWESOME!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

what?! what?! killer set man! love that red wall, and the shots in the field are friggin' awesome!

STEVE DePINO said...

surprise,surprise I love the field shot :)
Really nice work Eric!