Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back in Virginia!

Well it's 10:54pm and I just got back in my hotel room at The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond Va. This was my first "destination" wedding outside of Mass, NY, and RI and things have gone great so far! I can't wait to post some images from Rich and Jennifer's wedding, I think we got some great images. Another special thanks to Craig Freeman for making the trip with me. He and his wife celebrated their 5 year anniversary today except he was with me. What a trooper! I can't thank him and Kari enough!

There is allot to be said for "destination" weddings, they are fun and certainly exciting to say the least. The one and only downside to a "destination" wedding is that I am seriously missing my family. I can't wait to give them all a big squeezy hug and kiss when I get back. I would like to thank you Erin, for taking such great care of Keegan and Aislinn while Iv'e been gone. I miss and love you guys soooo much! Daddy will be home tomorrow!

Love Me,

3 comments:

Erik Maziarz said...

can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Erik, can't wait to see the photos. Also I promise I will be blogging the NYC photos soon. Hope to catch up with you sometime soon!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

That was so sweet. I can't wait to see the pictures. I miss my family too when I have to leave for a shoot and I am still in the state, lol.