Monday, November 17, 2008

Kelly and Matt: Married - Aquaturf Part 2

Introducing Kelly and Matt. This was the second wedding of a back to back at the Aquaturf in Southington. We had a beautiful day and an even better night that capped off an awesome reception party and lots of good food. Oh yeah, did I mention, the Aquaturf and the Farmington Club are my favorite places to do weddings? The food is phenominal! For real.

Kelly and Matt, you guys were awesome. But you already know that!




I love the chapel at Chote school. It's so New Englund.

O.K. these last two were processed while I was listening to darkside of the moon by Pink Floyd. As if you could'nt tell.

9 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOVE that second to last shot! Oh-Yeah Aquaturf food is the BOMB!!! I was just telling one of my brides to check them out when she was asking for catering suggestions. Keep them post coming :-)

Tiffany said...

These are Stunning!!!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Gotta agree about that moon shot - just awesome, and the sky still looks blue, very cool.

Erik Maziarz said...

sweet! those moon shots are killer! see you at the PUG!

carla ten eyck said...

that church shot is awesome!!!! great stuff Mr. Foley!

Andi Walpurgis said...

I loved the picture of the bride in the window...beautiful job...

Anonymous said...

eric my man, holy full moon batman!!! those are pure awesome!!!!

hope you and yours have an awesome thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool shoots Eric! Luv the moon one.

Travis Flynn said...

Beautiful shot of Kelly in the dress in the window light.