Friday, November 28, 2008

Kristen & Brandon in Guilford,CT











Right before all the leaves disappeared, Brandon, Kristen and I took a trip down to Guilford for their getting to know you session. Besides the 50mph winds, I'd say the weather was just right! There aren't too many places like Guilford around CT. It gives you that quintessential New England feel and the shore line all in one. We had a blast just hanging around the town green capped off by visiting the shore. As you can see, they know how to work it!

7 comments:

Krissy said...

I just happened to stumble upon your blog - just wanted to let you know I love your work - very beautiful ;)

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great leading lines and I love the texture in that one shot!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the lines. Texture is awesome. I love how you incorporated the red door. Beautiful job.

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are really beautiful Eric. I'm liking the foot shot down by the boats. New composition for you ;) I love how your mixin' things up lately.

Unknown said...

Nothing short of divine. Awesome compositions, great colors. I'm intoxicated with your post work.
I bet your clients are gonna be smiling just like the first time they saw these shots every time they break out the album!

AWESOME work as always.
Never stop shooting, sir.
Brody.

e. broderick photography said...

Wow. Gorgeous. The effect on that first shot is crazy-cool. Relaly pops and has a collage/cut-out feel. Can't find the right words for it but...

Also love the shots on the dock AND the one of Kristen laying on the leaves looking up at you. hot! Brandon's jaw dropped on that one, no doubt.

Anonymous said...

the shots on the dock are incredible eric!!