Monday, March 30, 2009

I Love Me Some Martha!

So a few months back Martha Stewart weddings emailed me and asked to use an image for their winter/spring edition magazine. Needless to say, I was super siked!!! This was my first MAJOR publication so I of course agreed :) To say I was flattered would be a major understatement. It's quite funny given my background in the culinary arts that I would end up in her magazine for photography. Back when I was a student at Johnson & Wales everybody used to hate on Martha, I guess it was the thing to do in the industry. Me on the other hand, was the exact opposite. Before I even stepped foot in J&W I religiously watched Martha's cooking show. I learned alot from her so I have always had grande respect!

Funny how things turn out. I have always been good friends with KARMA ;)


8 comments:

Valeen Thivierge said...

Congrats!!! That's really awesome! :)

Jacob Bergmeier said...

Congrats on the publishing... not to mention your photo is right next to Susan Striplings!!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

woot woot! go on with your bad self Mr. Foley!

Andi Walpurgis said...

Great Job....I love myself some Martha...she knows how to set a damn good table...

Val McCormick Photography said...

WoooHoooo! You go with your bad self!!!! LOL, I promise I just typed this and looked off to the side and Robin Dini said almost the same thing. Well, it's true so what she said, LOL!

eric langlois said...

Holy crapoli!! Your name is right next to the one and only Susan Stripling - congrats man, that friggin rocks!!!!

e. broderick photography said...

Very cool. Good for you. =) Nice shot!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really awesome Eric, Congratulations!!