Friday, March 20, 2009

Meet Luna!

Meet the newest member of the Foley family! Luna is an 8 month old pure bred Vizsla, a what?????? Pronounced Vee - shla. Her descent is from Hungary. She is a cousin of the Weimaraner. I have always had a Vizsla growing up and all I can tell you is these dogs are awesome. They are extremely loyal, protective and human like. I have been waiting for years to get one and now with the new house, the time was right. Luna's dad was a show dog and won best Vizsla in show at the Westminster dog show in 2008. How cool is that!

If you are looking for an awesome dog that is great with kids check them out.







12 comments:

Katie Slater Photography said...

She looks so beautiful and regal! Congrats on the new puppy! Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

What a regal looking dog - it looks like you got her to pose for each of these shots.

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Love it! Such a cutie and I love the name :)

Andi Walpurgis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andi Walpurgis said...

PRICELESS..I love it...dogs are a great asset to a family and even better with there kids...enjoy every moment...

Anonymous said...

what an elegant lady!

Val McCormick Photography said...

So here's a face with a name. Beautiful puppy! Hope you and Erin get decent sleep soon. She makes a great model too ;-)

Travis Flynn said...

I especially like #1 and 6. Great use of background.

Anonymous said...

Luna is beautiful. Love her stature--she's so graceful. Do you feel like you are living your dream? New house, 2 perfect kids, new studio, lovely wife, and a new dog?! Congrats!

Eric Foley said...

Yeah Mrs.Broderick, I do feel like I'm living my dream! I am so grateful for everything I have because I know it can all be taken away in a blink of an eye. Never take for granted anything you cherish!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

what a beautiful pup!!!love the images too eric!

Robin Dini Photography said...

one more mouth to feed at the Foley house? Will she get gourmet dog food? I'm sure the kids are going to love her.