Monday, March 16, 2009

Meet Liz and Lynn!

Okay, so I have totally neglected this blog for the past few weeks and I sooo apologize to the blog world. Please forgive me:( Since my last post, we have added a dog, started the studio renovation, indulged (or obsessed) in my new found hobby of making maple syrup and started planning for Aislinn's 1st birthday WooHoo!!! So I guess it was all for good.

Anyway on to the show! Meet Liz and Lynn, my 1st "getting to know you" session of the year. We were blessed with what I think was the best weather of the year so far, so we trucked around H-town and took advantage. I'd have to say, I have lived in CT for 24 of the 33 years of my life and I have never realized how much Hartford has to offer. We had an awesome time with Liz and Lynn exploring some of the nice and not so nice we could find.

I also want to thank my new assistant Caitlyn for doing an awesome job and getting her photog on. Caitlyn was a bride of mine in 2008 who will be assisting and training with me for 2009 and beyond. I will give her a formal introduction so you get the scoop! Enjoy!


























7 comments:

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

LOVE that last one...awesome idea. I'm assuming it wasn't like a typical drainage tube and more like you were under the bridge. Anyhow I love these. Great job as always Eric!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Eric, I really love all of the bridge ones and the incredibly blue sky. Nice job!

Caitlyn said...

The pictures came out awesome!! I had a great time trucking along with you in Hartford and can't wait for the next one!! Thanks for the intro hopefully I can live up to the assistant hype!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Way to rock Hartford! Love #3 and #4. Great job as always!

Anonymous said...

awesome work eric...loving the textures.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

cute couple! love the 3rd and the last image is awesome!

Cheryl said...

You never cease to impress me Mr. Foley!!! :)