Saturday, January 19, 2008

Congratulations Erin!!!

Well some of you may know, my lovely wife Erin manages the Whole Body department at the Bishops Corner Whole Foods in W. Hartford. I am excited to announce that she just got hired to manage the Whole Body dept. at the new Glastonbury Whole Foods. The Glastonbury W.F is opening in March and is going to take that town by storm. There is such a buzz about W.F in Glastonbury, I've talked to a few townies and they say everyone can't wait. Erin poors everything she has into her job and it's paying off. She genuinely cares about the health and wellness of people and educating them to lead a healthier lifestyle. If your into organic foods and supplements, stop down and chat with her and pick her brain!

I am excited for her, I know there are great things to come! Look out Glastonbury!

3 comments:

*the mama said...

good stuff! we are excited too!

call us later...

hugs,
A

Mary Marantz said...

ooh I should definitely go talk to her! I LOVE that kinda stuff!!

M:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

congrats to your wife! how awesome, what a blessing to come along with your other blessing!