Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crazy!!

Well I've been totally slacking on the blog lately but I can say, It's been for good reason! I recently did a few bridal shows in Stamford and Cromwell and the response has been fabulous! I've met so many awesome future brides and grooms in the past few weeks, it's been absolutely crazy. My main focus this year is creating great friendships with my clients, even before the wedding. I feel that the better relationship we have, the better the results.

I've got an awesome lineup of some really cool people to work with this year and next year. Rachel and Kevin are a great couple from Vernon. When I met them we hit it off right from the beginning! I think we talked for an hour before we even started discussing their wedding. These guys are Philadelphia Eagles and Boston Red Sox fans, I couldn't believe it! My two fav teams of all time! Rachel is contacting the Red Sox as we speak to see if they will allow us to do their e-shoot there! My fingers are crossed! Stay tuned, I'll follow up if we get the okay on Fenway!

Needless to say, my wedding season kicks off next week in Mass. I guess vacation is over for now! It looks like a great year is ahead!

I just bought a new lens this week that I have been wanting for a while. I'll post some images as soon as possible!

2 comments:

*the mama said...

hope this works out! how much fun...

c - yah all this wknd.

A

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for blogging about us!!! Can't wait to work with you!!!