Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally!! The Canon 50mm f/1.2

Well here it is, my newest addition to my gear! The Canon 50mm f/1.2!! This is an awesome lens! This lens has been recommended to me by quite a few wedding photographers and I've been waiting for the right time to buy it. I can't say enough about this lens, I've only owned it for a week and it has already become my favorite lens( along with my 70-200 f/2.8 IS. It is going to open allot of different doors and options for creativity with it's wide range of depth of field.





These are the first two images of my son Keegan with the 50mm f/1.2 . I don't know if you have ever tried photographing a rambunctious two year old, but the best way I can describe it- Imagine a balloon filled with air- now let the air out and try and focus on it as it flies around the room. Get the picture!


4 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Your going to love that lens man

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude that last image is awesome! you will totally love that lens.

PicturesByTracy said...

This is my next purchase. Love the BW image...beautiful!

Unknown said...

SWEEEEEET Lens...