Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pugging For Sure!!

Last night I attended my first PUG (Pictage User Group) meeting in Guilford, and needless to say, I'm hooked! These meetings where the main reason I joined Pictage. To give you an example, it was like being on the red carpet at the Grammys. Some of the best Wedding Photographers in CT (and the country) where there and they all where so cool and helpful. I heard one person say their slogan was "caring is sharing" and it seemed so true.

Justin and Mary are the Pug leaders for CT. I've blogged with them on occasion so I was siked to finally meet them. True to form, they were super nice. Mary greeted me with a big hug like we've known each other for years, and Justin made me feel very welcome. There is going to be an over flow of information at these meetings and I plan to be at every one from here on out. With resources from killer photographers like Carla Ten Eyck and Steve DePino, I know there is going to be lots of info to share and great new friends to be made!

On another note, I have been totally slacking on the new car photo as pointed out to me by my new Pug friend Jacob from NoDo Photography. So I will get one up tomorrow, this car is awesome! I would get two if I could!

2 comments:

Justin Marantz said...

oh awesome!! I'm so glad you made it out! Caring is sharing...I love it!! Don't forget "Puggers are huggers" and "You down with P-U-G? Yea you know me!" :-)

STEVE DePINO said...

LOL Justin..love it!
Glad you joined on Eric!