Thursday, January 8, 2009

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!

Finally, after months of weddings (26 to be exact), e-shoots, kids, procrastination, technical difficulties and just a plain ole' lack of time, the new and improved Eric Foley Photography website is live!

I have to thank my wife Erin for dealing with me and supporting me (as she always does) while I stressed and stressed over the site since May. I am completely relieved and can now, hopefully, get some sleep. I'd also like to thank the Livebooks crew who did a great job on the site (especially Sherwin, Jericho and the rest of their awesome customer service team).

Click on the link to see the site! www.ericfoleyphotography.com

9 comments:

Rick O said...

Awesome job... You must be pumped, bet your wife is psyched too!

Anonymous said...

Eric all I can say is WOW! You have done a fantastic job. It's so beautiful I can't stop weeping. You have made me so proud to be your wife and this is just the start of your true potential to come. I am really happy to have snug sofa time again.
xoxo
e-

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

LOVE the new website Eric! Great job...great design. Awesome way to kick off the new year!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Great site Eric! Now if only I can finish mine...... I think you did a great job choosing which 2 verticals will go next to each other, I know that can be hard. Very easy to navigate.

Unknown said...

Well Eric you have really outdone yourself. You have always been this amazingly artistic spirit and I couldn't be more proud of you that you have finally found your true outlet. Thank you so much for being such a great brother to me and a great husband to Erin! Congratulations!!

Erik Maziarz said...

TOP NOTCH my friend. Just spent a good 20 minutes browsing all of the galleries and listening to the good tunes (only thing missing was the glass of wine you suggested!). Really, truly, impressed. AWESOME site, and as always AWESOME images!

Robin Dini Photography said...

HIIIIIIIIIGH FIVE! This looks amazing!!! Great job on this Eric. Really well done.

Leslie Roark Photography said...

The site looks fantastic! Congratulations!!!!

Eric Foley said...

Thank you all for all your positive feedback!