Sunday, January 11, 2009

Please Bare With Me :)

As some of you already know, my wife and I just bought a house in Unionville, CT. That being said, I am going to be without internet service until Thursday. I will be checking my email and blogging from my in-laws house until then. We moved during that ridiculous snow storm on Saturday so we pretty much just dumped everything in the new house.

I will tell you this, I don't plan on moving EVER AGAIN!!! And if I do, you better believe it will be in a house that we have built new. That means no painting and no fixing up before we move in. Oh yeah, and we are going to hire Mayflower movers too!

So please, as the title states, bare with me until then. BTW, the new house is also going to be the home of my new studio! It has a separate entrance, vaulted ceilings and it's completely enclosed. It's about a 12x20 space, I'll keep you all posted!

6 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Can't wait to see it, sounds wonderful!

Robin Dini Photography said...

Congratulations on the new home!!! Can't wait for your open house. We'll bring the cupcakes :P

Rick O said...

Awesome dude - congrats on the whole separate entrance thing :) Looking forward to some pics

Val McCormick Photography said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see it Eric!

Erik Maziarz said...

congrats on the new house and studio! sounds sweet. hope the rest of the move goes smoothly.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

congrats on your new home!!!!!