Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kristen and Mike - Via Candace Jeffery

I got to hang out with one of my good friends Candace, from Candace Jeffery Photography last week. We hit up H-town for a crazy chilly e-shoot with Kristen and Mike. Here are a few images I grabbed. She also took a ton of shots of me in action so click here if you want to check them out.


Here is a shot I grabbed of Candace getting busy.
You could just see the love on their faces




I call this image "American Love" Notice the U.S. Flag?


I love this image with the texture accept for that damn yankee hat!


When I told them to jump in front of the bus they looked at me like I was crazy. Hey, at least it wasn't moving.

More crazy lights from Constitution Plaza.


9 comments:

Rick O said...

Awesome flag Eric :)

-Rick

Erik Maziarz said...

dude these are all great. the silhouette shot is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. the composition, the exposure . . . just killer!

Andi Walpurgis said...

I love the shots..the light is just crazy in some...great job...BTW...no baby yet....

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Oh I love them! I love your composition on them. Fantastic!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are rockin! You totally kicked it up on these! I love the "American Love" shot. Was that really a flag or water on the stairs. You're so creative :P

and I'm hoping we can do that margarita meeting soon! Happy Hour Mondays kiddo!

e. broderick photography said...

Ooh...awesome e-shoot. The last few are very nice...a cool moodiness to them. Love the way you use lines in your shots, very neat compositions.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last 3 my friend! you rock that back light!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the american flag composition! Your so creative! That silhouette shot is so awesome too. My absolute fav is #10 that baseball cap just totally makes the shot ;-)

Katie Slater Photography said...

Love, LOVE how you exposed the stair silhouette shot! GORGEOUS!!!! :)