Monday, December 29, 2008

Salvatrice and Patryk - Hartford's Frozen Tundra

I don't know what it is but my last handful of shoots have been in re-dunkulously frigid conditions. As much as I love winter, there comes a point when my brain freezes and my fingers get so cold I can't press the shutter button. I've actually taken a picture with my nose, seriously! I know, I'm soooo multi-talented :p

Anyway, Salvatrice and Patryk bared the cold to truck around H-Town for their "getting to know you" session. We had a great time that included getting kicked out of the state building, another tradition I started last year. Every time I shoot in Hartford, I get kicked out of a building for "trespassing". Go figure! Maybe I should make a check - off list or something? If you know of any cool buildings in Hartford you would like to get kicked out of let me know. We'll set up a shoot and have some fun!








I call this next image "Alien Obduction"



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, I really love #4, 6 and 8. They are simply beautiful. The lighing, the moodiness and the composition is right on. Great job Eric. Hope yo uhave a wonderful New Year, hope to talk to you soon!!

Rick O said...

Alien Obduction - (sweet) - as far as getting kicked out - at least your consistent :-)

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Ooh, beautiful Christmas lights!

Kristen Taylor said...

I love the 'corner one' right above Alien Obduction!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are so great! i can't begin to pick a favorite! Really well done Eric. Awesome awesome awesome!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Such cool lighting in these - love the spiral staircase shots, but my favorite is the one with the bus driving by.

Jerome said...

Love it Eric!

Val McCormick Photography said...

I'm totally digging all the christmas lights here. You always do a phenomenal job. Hmmm, I have to see that talent one day. Well, using your camera of course, lol.

Hana Wahine said...

Location, Location, Location. Amazing shots. I really like the romance in the lighting. Love them.