Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting to know Rebecca and Victor!!

Okay so Rebecca and Victor may just be the sweetest couple I have ever met! Their cute mannerisms remind me of the foo-foo things my wife Erin and I do when we are all lovie-dovie. Okay, I'll wait if you need to go and barf for a minute, I apologize :) Just kidding. They are both in the medical feild so time was of the essence and the weather was getting worse.We had to move quick but we had a great time in Lyman's Orchard, Durham, CT.

Well the only thing that went wrong on the shoot was just after the first image was taken in the post. What you dont see in the rolling hills -o- apple trees is a crazy looking dude walking towards us with a shotgun in his hand. Thats right people, a shotgun! I froz up for a second as I evaluated the scene and my heart started racing. Rebecca and Victor turned towards me with that deer in the head lights look and started walking. I took a few steps towards the guy as he said "you got a permit to be here?" Thats when I realized he was wearing a bright orange vest and camoflage. Okay, at that point I exhaled realizing he was a hunter and not some pyscho that was going to kill us. How were we supposed to know that Lymans opens the orchard to turkey hunters after the last apple harvest? It's not every day that a guy jumps out of the trees with a double barrel.

So I guess alls well that ends well! Enjoy the shoot










6 comments:

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Love the orchard shots!

Travis Flynn said...

Great work. I especially like the first one. Nice lines and the color pops without going over-the-top.

Tiffany said...

These are Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

eric the colors in this set is incredible!!

carla ten eyck said...

love the one in the street!

And I did barf, thanks!

xxoo

Enoch Photography said...

Dannnnng Eric... the colors on these are sooo awesome! Great shots! Simply Gorgeous!